It’s quite simple, go get a selfie for your profile on gounesco.com!
But wait, there’s more – 3 steps more to be exact.
- You have to take a selfie while holding a print (or show on your tablet/phone) of this image – download. Make sure you write your name in the blank space. Upload it to your gounesco.com profile and on social media (fb/instagram/twitter) with the hash tag #gounescoselfie.
- Take the selfie at a heritage location in your current city. You are free to choose the heritage location; it need not be a world heritage site either.
- Come back, write an article about this heritage location (why is it a heritage location, its significance to the city’s history, how did you get there, your experience on the visit, etc) and submit it on gounesco.com. You can submit more pictures too!
Procedure to upload your profile photo and article on gounesco.com:
- For both, first login here: gounesco.com/login
- Upload profile photo: Click on ‘Edit profile‘ on the top right corner of your profile page, upload your photo in the Avatar section and click on Update profile.
Writing an article: Click on ‘Write Article‘ on top right of your profile page, upload photos, add a title to the article and add more details in the content area.
In 1898 a group of Filipino elites built a place where people having the same status as them created a place for their social gatherings …