Category: My UNESCO Trip
This task will test your imagination and your planning skills.
You have to create a hypothetical 2 week trip from your city which covers at least 5 UNESCO heritage sites.
Goal – create the most efficient trip possible, meaning get the best value for your time and money.
- Start from you city and plan a trip to cover at least 5 UNESCO world heritage sites in your vicinity.
- Plan a detailed day wise itinerary – which transport you will use, what sites you would like to visit, what you want to see, any detours you might want to take.
- Calculate the budget for stay, travel, food, anything else you might want to do.
- You can choose any mode of transport, but public transport is recommended.
- Write down the number of kms/miles you will travel each day and the money you will spend per day.
How to submit
- The basic format you can submit in is a text itinerary. Add the total amount spent and kms/miles traveled at the end of each day.
- You can get more creative with the presentation of your itineraries – add pictures or create infographics, etc, but the information has to necessarily be there.
- Please do not upload word docs or pdfs, paste the text directly to the wordpress editor and upload the images you want in the article you write.