Category: Discover Potential Sites
There are two parts of this task. Firstly, pick a site (or more than one) from the list of potential sites to be nominated to become World Heritage Sites (WHS). Express your views through an article/presentation/video on why you think it should be given the status of a world heritage site. Also explain the requirements/criteria that a WHS should fulfill and the importance/speciality of WHS’s that already exists. In addition, make a Questionnaire and conduct a survey to know about the views of the people on the status of the potential site chosen by you. Draw conclusions from the survey and depict them on pie charts, bar graphs, tables etc. Both the parts of the task are mandatory.
For Part 1
- The article should contain the pictures (please do mention the source of the photographs).
- The video should be of at least 2 minutes.
- The presentation should contain at least 5 slides.
- No plagiarism shall be accepted. You need to write the article in your words.
For the Questionnaire (Part 2):
- It should contain at least 5 Questions.
- Any family members or relatives should not be surveyed.
- At least 5 people should be surveyed.
NOTE: Please understand the criteria for a WHS at http://www.gounesco.com/what-is-a-world-heritage-site/.